Reasons you may not be writing what you want.
1. You don’t know what you really want to write about yet.
2. You have a lot going on, and just haven’t made the time for it lately.
3. Or, more accurately, your time management skills need some work. (You know who you are.)
4. You’re not sure spending time on the thing you REALLY want to work on will actually be worth it.
5. You’re mostly writing about what you know your friends/family would be interested in reading.
6. You’re sticking with what’s most popular, because it’s safer.
7. You know what’s going to — and what isn’t going to — make you the most money.
8. You haven’t broken into your “niche space” yet, or don’t know how to.
9. You’re convinced it’s not “unique” enough to matter.
10. Two words: Self. Doubt.
11. You know getting it “right” is going to take a lot of work, and…
View original post 74 more words