This is brilliant….just what i needed too 🙂 Was stuck on footnotes/endnotes. It looks like you can’t touch the number and it pops up..more you click on the number and the footnote appears…Thank you.
PREVIEWING YOUR KINDLE eBOOK
This is a thorough guide to help you preview your Kindle eBook.
Previewing is best done in several stages.
- Proofreading the text
- Initial preview for obvious issues
- Check the images
- Check any drop caps
- Click every hyperlink (including the table of contents and footnotes)
- Check any tables
- Scan the entire eBook for formatting issues
- Change the background color
- Adjust font size, typeface, line spacing, and device margins
- Adjust the orientation between portrait and landscape and scan several pages (or the whole eBook)
- Test the eBook out on various devices and apps
- Scan the eBook one last time before publishing
- Try to preview the Look Inside (see the last section of this article)
- Download the free sample after publishing
- Check the Look Inside once it becomes available
- Be your own first customer and scan the entire book
- If you publish any revisions, ask KDP to push the…
View original post 2,162 more words