Here are my answers to her 11 questions:
1) How long ago did you start blogging?
I first started blogging on Blogger probably around 2010 as a Family History Researcher. I moved over to WordPress as an author and publisher in 2015
2) What is your favourite day of the week?
Not sure I really have a favourite day. I like Monday’s – they are my catch up day business wise and also my voluntary work day at a local charity shop. I also like Fridays because I get to spend time with my husband.
3) What is the nicest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
I am one for helping others, so helping strangers is part of life. I have given money so someone could pay for something. I have paid for coffee when someones card didn’t work the latest was assisting an elderly lady up an escalator with her trolley and having a good chat too while my family waited for me. She was adorable and didn’t want her trolley to knock her over as she’d forgotten her walking stick.
4) Who is your favourite band or artist?
Well I love all the British 80’s music. However, I am proud and loud when it comes to sharing the works of Glass Animals. A group of young men from Oxford. They are awesome, different and one is my 2nd cousin (or is is 1st cousin once removed…lol).
5) Do you prefer orange juice or apple juice?
I love a cold glass of Pure Apple Juice
6) Name one of The Spice Girls?
Baby Spice – always liked her
7) What book did you read last?
The last eBook I read was called ‘Bailey’s Remarkable Plan by David Hardiman. Bailey is a gorgeous dog who is a Service Dog. You will find out more about her and her owner in my next newsletter.
8) What is your favourite TV show?
Not that I watch TV very much, however I always enjoyed Castle and NCIS
9) Are you an author as well as a blogger?
Yes. I am very much an author (2011), blogger and Publisher – the last been my main business.
10) What is your next goal in life?
I need to step is upgrading my marketing skills for my own books as well as for my publishing business. Getting my name out there and helping as many Indie Authors as I can.
11) What is your middle name?
I love this question… Middle name is Claire
11 Questions for you to answer.
- Why do you blog?
- What do you blog about?
- What is your favourite book?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Preference – Radio or TV?
- Many of us like to read a real book – what your you prefer?
- Chocolate or Strawberries?
- If you supported a Charity which would it by and why?
- I like autumn the best, which season is your favourite?
- Are you a dog person or a Cat person?
- How many blogs do you have?
Below are the rules that each nominee needs to follow:
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1) I love to help others.
2) I dislike been taken advantage of.
3) I don’t like violence unless it is fictional.
4) I’m deaf or I should say hearing impaired and wear aids.
5) I have a warped sense of humour which I passed on to my children
6) I don’t like my voice, though my tutor does.
7) I am a positive person. My favourite saying is – If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all
8) I grew up to help others be it charity,
9) I’m an adopted Kiwi (New Zealander) with a mixed up heritage which confuses even me. Especially when it comes to words to use and grammar.
10) I have muses who take over my fingers and write, fight and characters who argue which book is going to be released next.
11) I have three out of four beautiful children.