Psychology and Business
- Serif fonts are associated with authority, tradition, respect, and grandeur.
- Popular Serif Fonts: Times New Roman, Bodini, Georgia, Garamond, and Baskerville.
- Sans Serif fonts are associated with being clean, modern, objective, stable, and universal.
- Popular Sans Serif Fonts: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, Century Gothic, and Calibri.
- Slab Serif fonts are associated with bold, strong, modern, solid, and funky.
- Popular Slab Serif Fonts: Rockwell, Courier, Museo, Clarendon, and Bevan.
- Script fonts are associated with being feminine, elegant, friendly, intriguing, and creative.
- Popular Script Fonts: Lobster, Zapfino, Pacifico, Lucida, and Brush Script.
- Modern fonts are associated with exclusivity, fashionable, stylish, sharp, and intelligent.
- Popular Modern Fonts: Infinity, Eurostyle, Majoram, Matchbook, and Politica.
- Blue: Trust and Security, Calmness, Peace & Honesty, often used by banks
- Green: Associated with wealth, Easiest color for the eyes to process, often used to represent health and wellbeing
- Yellow: Optimistic & Youthful, Fun, Humour, Lightness, Intellect, Logic and Creativity
- Orange: Stimulates Creativity & Productivity, Creates a Call for Attention
- Red: Creates urgency, vitality & stamina, energy
- Pink: Romantic & Feminine, Often Aimed at Girls or Women
- Purple: Soothe & Calm, Intuition & Imagination
What is your business? What is your story? How can psychology help you grow your business?
Discussion is open, and comments are welcome.